Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- 2I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- 3I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- 4A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- 5Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
- 6Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
- 7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
- 8I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.