Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
- 2Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
- 3But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
- 4Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- 5They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
- 6They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
- 7They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
- 8They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
- 9O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- 10O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- 11Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
- 12The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
- 13He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.
- 14The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
- 15Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
- 16The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
- 17The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
- 18But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.