Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
- 2While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
- 3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
- 4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
- 5Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
- 6Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
- 7Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
- 8The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
- 9The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
- 10The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.