Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
- 2Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
- 3Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
- 4Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
- 5Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
- 6He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
- 7Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
- 8Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
- 9Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
- 10Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
- 11Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
- 12Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
- 13Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
- 14He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.