Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
- 2Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
- 3For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
- 4I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
- 5I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
- 6I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
- 7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
- 8LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
- 9Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
- 10In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
- 11But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
- 12My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.