Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
- 2Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
- 3The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- 4The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
- 5The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
- 6He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
- 7The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
- 8The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
- 9The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
- 10The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
- 11The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.