Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- 2Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
- 3Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
- 4There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
- 5God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
- 6The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
- 7The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
- 8Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
- 9He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
- 10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
- 11The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.