Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
- 2Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
- 3For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
- 4Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
- 5He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
- 6I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
- 7For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.