Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
- 2I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
- 3He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
- 4My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
- 5Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
- 6They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.
- 7My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
- 8Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- 9I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
- 10For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
- 11Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.