Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
- 2Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
- 3Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
- 4Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
- 5That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
- 6God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- 7Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- 8Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
- 9Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- 10Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
- 11Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- 12Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.