Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1O god, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
- 2Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- 3I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
- 4For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
- 5Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
- 6That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
- 7God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- 8Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- 9Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
- 10Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- 11Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
- 12Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- 13Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.