Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
- 2O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
- 3Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
- 4Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
- 5By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
- 6Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
- 7Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
- 8They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
- 9Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
- 10Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
- 11Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
- 12They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
- 13The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.