Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
- 2In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
- 3There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
- 4Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
- 5The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.
- 6At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
- 7Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- 8Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
- 9When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
- 10Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
- 11Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.
- 12He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.