Back to Top
Version: King James Edition - English
- 1The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
- 2Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
- 3And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
- 4Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
- 5Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
- 6To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- 7I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
- 8Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
- 9But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
- 10As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
- 11For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
- 12But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
- 13For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
- 14For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
- 15And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
- 16But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
- 17To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
- 18Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
- 19Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
- 20But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
- 21Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
- 22Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
- 23And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
- 24But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.